MY BABY'S PROGRESS: WEEK 27





Only 13 more weeks to go (**udah start nebes)

My baby's (2 lbs and 14.5 in!) amazingly complex and delicate central nervous system is now starting to regulate their body temp, breathing and is the cause of those tiny hiccups that feel like butterfly drumbeats in my womb. Recent fascinating fetal research shows that my baby can somewhat feel what I feel. In other words, when I'm happy they're happy -- and when I'm stressed out constantly it hurts their brain development. So be nice to me!


copy paste kt fb jek...untuk peringatan diri sendri dan jugak kwn2 yang same preknen ngn saya..cume mybe weeks lain lain la kot..:D

doakan kesejahteraan mama dan baby sepanjang kehamilan ini ya kawan kawan ..:D

Yours Truly ;P

4 Comments

Siti Asiah said…
Dah beli kelengkapan bebi kew?set bersalin dah beli dah?...hihi
mrspuex said…
iwa : tenkiu..:D
mrspuex said…
siti Asiah :

satu hape pon blom beli lgik..huhu..tetibe cuakkss pulakk..:D